I'm a PhD student working at the intersection of data science and chemical engineering. I'm the creator of Summit, Chemios and other projects.
The Journal Cooperative
- 9 September 2022: I won the PSE Summer School presentation award for my talk on DeepGamma.
- 17 March 2022: You can find my short paper on predicting activity coefficients using deep learning here (published at one of the AAAI workshops). More work to come!
- 17 June 2021: I gave a talk about my work on reaction optimization at the Lablinks launch event.
- 27 April 2021: I gave a talk at the Autonomous Discovery Symposium. See a video recording.
- February 4 2021: New paper out in Chemistry Methods on Summit!